View Course Introduction @SimpliLearn
Download Course Agenda
Take a free test
PMI-ACP Training Calender
Online (PMI-ACP)SM Preparation: Standard Course
SimpliLearn e-learning to become certified agile Project Manager
- Affiliations - Simplilearn is a global leader in project management training's and a REP for PMI.
- Pre-Approved Training Material from PMI - The training material and the e-learning software is pre-approved by PMI and APMG as Simplilearn is the REP for PMI (Global REP (ID 3147) and ATO for ITIL. This material is used globally by SimpliLearn.
- E-Learning - ensures that you spend ample time with e-learning modules at your own pace.
- No travelling - You can join from your home or office or from your smartphone/tablet – Highly convenient.
- Cost-effective - Save more than 50% on training compared to classroom and most of the other global online training providers.
What is included?
E-LearningIt's ideal for the busy IT professional who can have this training from the comfort of their own home at the pace they want. The participants go through the e-learning modules which includes full length practice tests bundled with the e-learning.
3 months online training:
Free PMI-ACP® Prep e-book:
21 Hours PMI® PDU Certificate:
Access to moderated discussion forums:
PMI-ACP® Certification Eligibility:
- An ACP candidate must fulfill certain educational and professional experience to be eligible for the PMI®-ACP exam as put forwarded by the Project Management Institute (PMI®, USA).
- General Project Experience: 2,000 hours of experience working on project teams during the last 5 years.
- Note: For those holding a PMP credential, PMI® has already verified that the candidate has exceeded these requirements. Thus, a PMP will be accepted to fulfill these requirements.
- Agile Project Experience: 1,500 hours of experience working on agile project teams during last three years. These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in general project experience.
- Training in Agile Practices: 21 contact hours must be earned in agile project management topics.
- Examination: Tests knowledge of agile fundamentals
PMI-ACP® Certification Training Course Content Structure:
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Agile Project Management Framework
- Agile Planning, Monitoring & Adopting
- Agile Estimation
- Agile Analysis and Design
- Agile Quality
- Soft Skills Negotiation
- Value based prioritization
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile Metrics
- Agile Value Stream Analysis
- Knowledge and Skills
- Agenda : K&S Level 1
- Agenda : K&S Level 2
- Agenda : K&S Level 3